Meringue cookies

As part of my position as teaching assistant, I participate in the production of a multitude of delicious...

favorite_outline

Zabaione

My partners in class made Zabaione, an Italian dessert, during the week we studied Italian cuisine...

favorite_outline

Seared Prawns

Argentinian prawns seared and paired with smashed potatoes and a roasted gazpacho sauce.

favorite_outline

Assorted Finger Foods

Different finger foods for a private event we did for our weekly art club meetings.

favorite_outline

Thanksgiving Special

Recently ran a Thanksgiving special. Turkey stuffed with a fruit stuffing, plum, dates, walnuts, and...

favorite_outline

Work Artifacts

During my time at Aventura PD I had the opportunity in having projects of my own. In this document you...

favorite_outline

Appreciation of the Creative Arts

The primary method of documenting these accomplishments will be to submit the artifact and comment on...

favorite_outline

Blue and Gold

These are a few of the cupcakes that surrounded the cake I submitted to the competition. They are lemon...

favorite_outline

My Profile

Charles Thomas InfographicsVisualize your resume in one click.

favorite_outline

Culinary Innovation and Entreneurship

Our semester long assignment was to develop and produce a meal kit for Sedano's supermarket. As there...

favorite_outline

PGA 2016 Chef Coat Competition

The PGA Culinary Clubs had only eight out of 45 members who earned their "Chef Coats" and competed for...

favorite_outline

PGA Jr Ring Ceromony 2017

One of several dishes served for ring ceremony at PGA where over 100 people attended.

favorite_outline