Reflection on Cultures & Myths in Indiana Jones

While enrolled in Myth and Ritual in Film, I analyzed the different mythical elements portrayed in the...

favorite_outline

Appreciation of the Creative Arts

The book The Ramayana has allowed me to expand my knowledge on Hinduism. The book is about A divine...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Global Learning

Los Vehículos de la Ida y Vuelta

favorite_outline

Interdisciplinarity and Connectivity

I studied abroad in Italy with the FIU Honors College (Please click on the "Study Abroad" tab of my...

favorite_outline

Honors: Global Learning

For my 1st year Honors seminar titled “Origin of Ideas/Ideas of Origins”, we watched a film called...

favorite_outline

Mexico en la piel (Mexico in your skin)

At FIU I had the chance to show others what it is to be Mexican. There is a very popular song in Mexico...

favorite_outline

Reflection Paper

As my university life comes to a close, I reflect on the opportunities in FIU and study abroad that...

favorite_outline

Summer in Biwa Lake

As a last excursion of the semester, my outdoor circle decided to camp in the Biwa Lake. As summer was...

favorite_outline

Camping in Ogi Island

As Golden Week takes its course, my outdoor circle decide to go camping in a Japanese Island. This experience...

favorite_outline

Daitokuji Adventure

As Spring ends and Summer starts to take its course, an after-school adventure leads my German friend...

favorite_outline

Hiroshima

As Spring break is coming to an end, I decide to visit the city of Hiroshima visit the historical sites.

favorite_outline