The Thick Wall

The Thick Wall is a cemetery entrance, exploring programmatic and structural components to a basic architectural...

favorite_outline

The Thick Cube

The Thick Cube explores abstract elements, such as lines and planes and their spatial organization and...

favorite_outline

Gradient Ascent

The concept for my project is a Gradient; The stairs in the Gradient Ascent vary in size in the bottom...

favorite_outline

Photo Manipulation for Digital Media Course

This was an assignment to work on a photo advertising a monitor. The third photo is the final result.

favorite_outline

Basic Large Scale Drawing for my 2D Design Course

One of my first projects in this course learning to draw using positive and negative spaces on a large...

favorite_outline

Company Logo

An official company logo I designed for the job I previously worked for, which was an electronics re-seller.

favorite_outline

Weekly Newsletter Design Job

This is a sample of my weekly newsletter design for one of my previous jobs back in 2009.

favorite_outline

First Prop Design for a 3D Design Project

This is the first time I've designed a physical prop for my 3D Design course. My objective was to create...

favorite_outline

InDesign Project

This was a tutorial project using Adobe InDesign, which turned out to be very simple and fun to use...

favorite_outline

Highlights from the Past 6 Months

Examples of content published in magazines, marketing materials, employee incentive posters, and more!

favorite_outline

Company Incentive Marketing Material

These ads were created for an employee incentive program at AIS. They were both accepted and are being...

favorite_outline

Tropical Hardwood Hammocks in Fl. Keys & Birds

Tropical Hardwood Hammocks in the Florida Keys are a critical stopover habitat for Neotropical Bird...

favorite_outline