Basic Large Scale Drawing for my 2D Design Course

One of my first projects in this course learning to draw using positive and negative spaces on a large...

favorite_outline

Company Logo

An official company logo I designed for the job I previously worked for, which was an electronics re-seller.

favorite_outline

InDesign Project

This was a tutorial project using Adobe InDesign, which turned out to be very simple and fun to use...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

"Moveable Feast" Bahamas Style

This project focuses on the relationship between cultural dietary habits and the role of community gardens...

favorite_outline

Greeting Cards for GR2151

For this project I was assigned to design a greeting card/invitation. I first produced 5 sketches. From...

favorite_outline

Logo Design for GR2151

The assignment was to create a logo for a fictitious company and research logos currently used by company/organizations...

favorite_outline

For Our Future Flyers

My job was to create e-flyers to share in efforts to get volunteers and participants to join at events.

favorite_outline

Event Production Works

Made by Qianran Dai.

favorite_outline

Flyer Deisgn

InterVarsity Christian Fellowship student club, Florida International University Biscayne Bay Campus

favorite_outline

South Florida Event Venues Graphic Design Works

Hi, welcome to see my design works and hope you enjoy.Villa Woodbine venue page in SouthFloridaEventVenues.com...

favorite_outline

QIANRAN DAI's Portfolio - Google Drive

Hi, here are some of my works!Qianran's Art World

favorite_outline

Marketing Materials created for past job

I created a few Ads and Marketing flyers for my past job at Que Belle Event Production and Marketing...

favorite_outline