Logo Designing for my Digital Media Course

I've already had prior experience using Photoshop and Illustrator, so it was a treat having to learn...

favorite_outline

Company Logo

An official company logo I designed for the job I previously worked for, which was an electronics re-seller.

favorite_outline

InDesign Project

This was a tutorial project using Adobe InDesign, which turned out to be very simple and fun to use...

favorite_outline

Tropical Hardwood Hammocks in Fl. Keys & Birds

Tropical Hardwood Hammocks in the Florida Keys are a critical stopover habitat for Neotropical Bird...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

"Moveable Feast" Bahamas Style

This project focuses on the relationship between cultural dietary habits and the role of community gardens...

favorite_outline

Creative arts: Journalism with watercolor

Using art to express ones self has been done for centuries. I find that when I combine art and scholarship...

favorite_outline

Greeting Cards for GR2151

For this project I was assigned to design a greeting card/invitation. I first produced 5 sketches. From...

favorite_outline

Logo Design for GR2151

The assignment was to create a logo for a fictitious company and research logos currently used by company/organizations...

favorite_outline

For Our Future Flyers

My job was to create e-flyers to share in efforts to get volunteers and participants to join at events.

favorite_outline

Event Production Works

Made by Qianran Dai.

favorite_outline

Flyer Deisgn

InterVarsity Christian Fellowship student club, Florida International University Biscayne Bay Campus

favorite_outline

South Florida Event Venues Graphic Design Works

Hi, welcome to see my design works and hope you enjoy.Villa Woodbine venue page in SouthFloridaEventVenues.com...

favorite_outline