Meringue cookies

As part of my position as teaching assistant, I participate in the production of a multitude of delicious...

favorite_outline

Chocolate Peppermint Blossoms

For the holidays, I made chocolate blossom cookies rolled them in sugar and topped them with peppermint...

favorite_outline

Sole e Luna Pop-Up Restaurant Event

As our final project, my classmates and I created and executed a one-night only pop-up restaurant event...

favorite_outline

S'mores cupcakes

One of fifty s'mores cupcakes I made for the November 2017 FIU United Way Bake Off. Each cupcake had...

favorite_outline

Pecan and Apple Pies

My classmate Alisea and I made both of these pecan and apple pies in our Introduction to Commercial...

favorite_outline

Rum Cake

My classmates and I made this rum cake during the week we studied Caribbean cuisine. For presentation...

favorite_outline

Almond Caramel Cake

Scandinavian almond caramel cake, Toscakake, served with house-made whipped cream and candied almonds...

favorite_outline

Assorted Finger Foods

Different finger foods for a private event we did for our weekly art club meetings.

favorite_outline

Blue and Gold

These are a few of the cupcakes that surrounded the cake I submitted to the competition. They are lemon...

favorite_outline

My Profile

Charles Thomas InfographicsVisualize your resume in one click.

favorite_outline

Culinary Innovation and Entreneurship

Our semester long assignment was to develop and produce a meal kit for Sedano's supermarket. As there...

favorite_outline

PGA 2016 Chef Coat Competition

The PGA Culinary Clubs had only eight out of 45 members who earned their "Chef Coats" and competed for...

favorite_outline