Global Learning

Los Vehículos de la Ida y Vuelta

favorite_outline

Interdisciplinarity and Connectivity

I studied abroad in Italy with the FIU Honors College (Please click on the "Study Abroad" tab of my...

favorite_outline

France Summer 2017 and beyond

Honors College France Study Abroad

favorite_outline

Global Learning

Italy and France: A Journey To Find My International Identity Walking through the cobbled streets of...

favorite_outline

Summer in Biwa Lake

As a last excursion of the semester, my outdoor circle decided to camp in the Biwa Lake. As summer was...

favorite_outline

Camping in Ogi Island

As Golden Week takes its course, my outdoor circle decide to go camping in a Japanese Island. This experience...

favorite_outline

Daitokuji Adventure

As Spring ends and Summer starts to take its course, an after-school adventure leads my German friend...

favorite_outline

Hiroshima

As Spring break is coming to an end, I decide to visit the city of Hiroshima visit the historical sites.

favorite_outline

Cherry Blossoms

As Spring came upon us, I decided to adventure with my outdoor circle to see the Cherry Blossoms.

favorite_outline

Christmas in Japan

As a short Christmas break was upon me, I realized the many differences that Japanese Christmas compared...

favorite_outline

Study Abroad in Kyoto

During the summer of 2015, I was able to participate in an intensive language and culture program in...

favorite_outline

Kyoto: Beauty Within

As some time has passed since I moved to Kyoto, I see how different my lifestyle and surroundings are...

favorite_outline